Civil Adams McGowan
The universe is an orderly place, and we all have a place in that order. And my place has landed me right here at the International Academy of Self- Knowledge, where I have the immense honor to guide others to find their place, their truth, their power, their freedom, and ultimately their unique life to celebrate and share with the world.
We don’t know what we don’t know. I was accustomed to living in the dark, and in getting by, and I called that life. Nothing could be further from the truth. I bring to you my own life experiences , which are vast, and deep. I bring to you my credentials, which are listed below. And I bring to you years of my experience of working with Dr. Libby Adams, the founder of IASK , and the creator of the powerful meditation tool called Transformational Meditation.
First and foremost, I am the mother of two grown sons, both adopted at birth. They have been life’s greatest blessings and life’s greatest teachers.
I am an animal lover. I have three dogs. I have been an animal advocate for many years. Currently I am involved in raising awareness about factory farming.
- Transformational Coach, certified by the International Academy of Self Knowledge, www.academyofselfknowledge.com
- Ordained minister through the Association of the Integration of the Whole Person
- Neurolinguistic Life Coach, certified by Bennett/Stellar University , www.bennettstellar.org
- Timeline Coach and Trauma Release Specialist
- Certified DREAM-SCULPTING—formulating professional goals and mission statement
- Reiki level 1
- Certified Yoga instructor RYT-200
- North Carolina residential brokers license